Columbus Medical Clinic is located at 2122 Hwy 71 South. The clinic offers eight providers and two nurse practitioners with specialties in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatric Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Call for an appointment today 979-732-2318 or request your appointment online.
Columbus Medical Clinic offers the following services:
- Treatment of minor illnesses and injury along with diagnosis and treatment of common health problems
- Preventative Health Care
- Lab Testing
- Annual Physical Examinations for Women and Men
- Well-Child Care
- Texas Health Step Exams
- Immunizations and Injections
- Nursing Home Care
- Family Planning Services
In addition, our OB/GYN Specialty Services include:
- Family planning, normal/high risk pregnancies, amniocentesis, maternal-fetal monitoring and ultrasound, Teen Counseling & Pregnancy
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding and Endometrial Ablation, Annual Exams, PAP Smear and Breast Examinations;
- Menopause & Osteoporosis;
- Fibroid & Myomectomy (fibroid removal);
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy;
- Urinary Incontinence & Urogynecology;
- Pelvic Pain, Pelvic Ultrasound and Pelvic Organ Prolapse;
- Endometrosis and Infertility Care;
- Ovarian surgeries, and other minimal invasive surgeries.
|Eslam Elhammady, MD
|Christian Freeman, MD
|Gregory Bohuslav, MD
|Troy Millican, MD
|Thomas Mueller, MD
|David Neisner, MD
|Kelly Randermann, MSN-FNP
|Yvonne Wagner, ANP
|David Wilkinson, MD
|Saima Ghazal, MD
Prepare Before Your Visit
In order to provide you with excellent and efficient care, it is helpful to obtain personal and health history information from you. Below are two forms we ask you complete prior to your visit and return the completed forms to the Front Office during the check in process.
- Demographics Form | Text Version
- Patient History Form | Text Version
- Pediatric Patient History Form | Text Version
It is also very important to bring your medications or a complete medication list with you on the day of your appointment.
Accessing Your Results
To obtain access to outpatient test results, please contact the clinic at 979-493-7637. Signing up for access to your information only requires a valid email address. Call today!
If you already have a portal account, please login using the link below:
We accept most major insurance plans. If you are unsure, please contact your insurance company for coverage.
Please call the office to make an appointment. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we request you call us to reschedule or cancel your appointment. Online appointment requests are available. Request your online appointment now by clicking here. Our friendly receptionists will review your request and contact you with your appointment time.
Fees and Payments
We request payment arrangements at the time the services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. If you have insurance coverage, we will bill your insurance for services rendered.
Prescriptions and Refills
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations by contacting your pharmacy.