Please review our job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our job application here (text version). You may email your job application to email@example.com or fax to 979-732-9242.
- Registered Nurse, OB, Nights – 7p – 7a shift, 3 days a week including every other weekend.
- Registered Nurse, ER, Nights – 7p – 7 a shift, 3 days a week including every other weekend.
- Unit Secretary. 7p-7a shift, 3 days a week including every other weekend. High School Diploma or GED, basic secretarial topics such as keyboarding, medical terminology, good verbal and written communication skills and general administrative work experience. Computer skills, communication skills and ability to multitask in different roles. Answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining supplies and other administrative duties. Bilingual preferred.
- Lab – Part Time Phlebotomist. Friday 5 am – 5 pm, Saturday & Sunday 5 am – 1 pm and as needed. High School Education with Phlebotomy Certification. Certified Phlebotomist with experience. Phlebotomy, computer use for lab orders/tests, answering phones, inventory and stock, patient scheduling and filing.
Columbus Medical Clinic
- Receptionist – Must be a High School Graduate or equivalent. Spanish speaking preferred. Organizational skills a plus. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on the link below to fill out an application :
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, the Hiring Manager will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Columbus Community Hospital.
Columbus Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Columbus Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Policy of the Hospital that all applicants for employment will be considered; that all persons employed, including management staff, professionals, technicians and all others, will be treated without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry or on the basis of age or physical or mental handicap unrelated to the ability to perform the work required, except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification.