Please review our job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our job application here (text version). You may email your job application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 979-732-9242.
- Maintenance – Director of Support Services. College or Trade School Degree or extensive 5 year on the job training may be substituted in lieu of. Prior management experience preferred. Monday-Friday, flexible hours plus call.
- Business Office – Chief Financial Officer – A major in accounting or comparable experience is required. Responsible for directing, coordinating, and reporting the financials of the Hospital’s operations. Monday–Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 p.m.
- Registered Nurse – Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing. Experience RN with ED experience required; TNCC; ACLS; PALS, BLS, computer and software skills; communication skills. 7 pm 7 am night shift (12 hours), including every other weekend and holidays.
- Registered Nurse, OB, Nights – 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. shift, 3 days a week including every other weekend.
- Registered Nurse, Night Nurse Manager – Previous nursing management skills, ability to communicate effectively, follow hospital policies and procedures, direct and develop staff, collaboration with physicians and members of the healthcare team. BLS, ACLS and PALS, NRP preferred.
- Registered Nurse, Emergency Room – Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing. Experienced RN with ED experience required. Current licensure with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners. Credentials: ACLS, PALS, TNCC, BLS and CPR. Computer and software skills, communication skills. 3 days a week, 7 am – 7 pm, every other weekend and holidays.
- Full Time Medical Assistant or LVN – Columbus Medical Clinic. Must be a High School Graduate or equivalent. Clinical experience preferred for LVN-current licensure with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Phlebotomist – Columbus Medical Clinic. Must be a High School Graduate or equivalent. Experience preferred. 40 hours per week – 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday.
If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on the link below to fill out an application :
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, the Hiring Manager will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Columbus Community Hospital.
Columbus Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Columbus Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Policy of the Hospital that all applicants for employment will be considered; that all persons employed, including management staff, professionals, technicians and all others, will be treated without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry or on the basis of age or physical or mental handicap unrelated to the ability to perform the work required, except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification.