Please review our job postings below. If you are interested in applying for a position, please fill out our job application here (text version). You may email your job application to email@example.com or fax to 979-732-9242.
- Registered Nurse, OB, Nights – 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m. shift, 3 days a week including every other weekend.
- Registered Nurse, Surgery, Circulator – Monday-Friday with rotating weekly, weekend and holiday call. Current Texas License, BLS, ACLS, PALS required. Previous OR Circulator experience preferred. Previous nursing experience required.
- Nursing, Part-time Certified Nurse Aide. Current certificate in the State of Texas, High School graduated or equivalent. Previous nurse aide experience, knowledge of patient care, computer skills, communication and ability to work with others. 7 am-7 pm (2 days a week) with one weekend per month and holidays.
- Medical Assistant, Full Time – Must be a High School Graduate or equivalent. Clinical experience and Spanish speaking preferred. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- MLT – Medical Lab Technologist or MT – Medical Technologist. Generalist including Blood Bank. Associates degree in MLT – ASCP or AMT; Bachelors degree in MT – ASCP or AMT. Phlebotomy skills including Pediatrics and Geriatrics. Knowledge of Roche Cobas 6000, Sysmex XT-4000i, CS-2500 (but will train). Full Time with rotating weekend shift.
- Nursing – Certified Nurse Aide. Current certificate in the State of Texas, High School graduate or equivalent. Previous nurse aide experience, knowledge of patient care, computer skills, communication and ability to work with others. 7 pm – 7 am, 3 days a week with alternating weekends, including holidays.
If you do not see a position for which you are interested, but would like to have an application on file for future openings, you may click on the link below to fill out an application :
If an open position is not currently available, we will maintain your application for six months and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, the Hiring Manager will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Columbus Community Hospital.
Columbus Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Columbus Community Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Policy of the Hospital that all applicants for employment will be considered; that all persons employed, including management staff, professionals, technicians and all others, will be treated without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry or on the basis of age or physical or mental handicap unrelated to the ability to perform the work required, except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification.