As citizens of Columbus and the surrounding areas we offer you quality testing close to home. The Imaging Department is dedicated to providing you and physicians with precise diagnostic information required for effective medical treatment.
With the latest and greatest technology in Digital Mammography we assist in the early detection of breast cancer. You will experience reduced examination times and a less radiation exposure by using newer technology. In addition, our open MRI provides our obese and claustrophobic patients a comfortable experience with the ability to capture high quality diagnostic images.
Our team of highly trained imaging staff offer the following services with a physician’s order:
- General Diagnostic Imaging and X-Ray
- Mammography – Digital and CAD (Computer Aided Detection)
- CT Scans – CT Angiography and Cardiac CT
- Open MRI Scans – MR Angiography and Breast MRI with CAD (Computer Aided Detection)
- Nuclear Medicine Studies – Bone, Lung, GI and Gall Bladder Imaging
- Ultrasound – General and Breast Imaging
- Bone Density Scans
- Cardiovascular Imaging – Echocardiograms, Nuclear Medicine Stress Tests, Vascular Ultrasound
- Fluoroscopic Imaging – Barium Swallow and Barium Enema studies
Columbus Community Hospital uses a board certified Radiologist to interpret all Imaging studies. For exams performed in radiology there will be a radiologist interpretation fee sent to you from Common Sense Imaging, 800 Rock Mead, Suite 210, Kingwood, Texas 77339.